VisMederi performs sampling, determination of parameters according to the laws currently in effect and the examination of procedure parameters for:
- water for human consumption and process water: chemical and microbiological controls for public and private agencies, aqueduct managers, food industry companies, herbal industries, hotels and accommodations , hospitals, communities, food-related business and private citizens.
- natural mineral waters and spring waters using APAT-IRSA methods and other regulated methods in compliance with the regulations currently in effect.
- swimming pool water: chemical and microbiological controls of stagnant pool and jetting waters
- waste water: sample taking of waste water and analysis of the parameters required by current law. Evaluation of the quality of waste water.
- thermal waters: chemical-physical characterization and microbiological quality
In addition, VisMederi provides sampling and analysis of water for factory use services, subdivided into both matrix types and objectives to be reached in verifying the legal limits or the functioning of water systems. In particular, we perform sampling and analysis of:
- process water aimed at characterizing the chemical-physical process parameters.
- wastewater to verify whether analyzed waste water falls into the limits established by law.
- drinking water to verify whether analyzed drinking water falls into the limits of quality established by law
RESEARCH AND IDENTIFICATION OF LEGIONELLA
Tourist accommodation and thermal facilities managers are required to make an evaluation of the risk linked to infection by Legionella and create a document for the purpose of self-checking. VisMederi Laboratories offer support to businesses through:
- Analysis of water
Water from the sanitized water distribution network (faucets, showers, water tanks, autoclaves), and from swimming pools, thermal plants, fountains. Swab samples of condensed water from conditioners and cooling towers.
- Biofilm analysis
Swabs of organic materials (biofilm) emerging from tubes and suspicious substances
- Self checking procedures
– Writing and implementation of manuals and registers used for self checking Legionellosis (Legionnaire’s Disease)
– plan for analytical monitoring established by law
– Consulting for and resolution of problems that arise from the presence of Legionella.