VisMederi performs microbiological environment analysis in earth and rocks from excavation, soils, sludge and compost and offers consulting services
Earth and rocks from excavation
Preparation of site assessment projects used for verifying legal limits for earth and rocks from excavation regarding their purpose for use in excavation sites to be cleared: commercial/industrial; residential/ private and public green areas; agricultural use;
Chemical analysis of metals, aromatic compost, cancer-causing and non-cancer-causing chlorinated substances, cancer causing and non-cancer causing halogenated substances, polycyclic aromatic substances, metals, medicines for plants
The two major areas of soil intervention are the following: the search for contaminants for preliminary evaluation and the cleanup that would follow, and the agronomic evaluation of the soils for fertilizing projects, sewage spilling or slime originating from depuration plants.
In particular, VisMederi conducts sample taking and analysis aimed at the examination of soils for agricultural use including the following:
- Granulometric analysis: determination of anions, carbonates, organic and total carbon, total metals, extractable metals and their extractability indexes, cation exchange capacity
- Nitrogen: mineral, soluble, total, nitric and nitrous mineral ammonium,
- Phosphorus: exchangeable, total, assimilable
Sludge and compost
Analytical chemical and microbiological examination of sludge.
Used to verify depuration processes and the characteristics of its usability in the production of biogas or in agriculture
Compost analysis VisMederi performs analysis of compost and soil conditioning that originate from different sources (sludge, organic particles from urban waste, agricultural industrial waste, agricultural residues, zootechnical animal feces, etc.) in order to verify its suitability for use in agriculture and to determine its characteristics. Compost analysis is performed so as to verify the compliance of its properties both for its use as non-dangerous waste renewal, and for its use as a fertilizer in conformity to specific legal requirements currently in effect.
- Evaluation of different local land contexts and the location of zoning areas
- Environment analysis aspects’ input and output
- For single work phases as well as the identification direct and indirect environmental aspects
- Assessment of compliance with environmental law
- Detection of environmental performance indicators
- Creation of procedures and instructions for Management Systems, and of documents and registrations so that the a company can be certified by a third party.
- UNI EN ISO 14000 Environmental Management System Certification